Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
rain!

Posted by beachplant 9b (beachplant@excite.com) on
Sat, Jul 6, 13 at 13:47

It RAINED! This am at about 0300 we had a brief shower and we`ve had several nice downpours this morning. More clouds moving in now.
Thank goodness, we were scheduled to go to level 3 rationing-water outside once per week only, no washing cars/vehicles and other restrictions.
Tally HO!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: rain!

Wow, Tally...that's great! I hope we get some good rain here as well.
Molly

o

Happy for your rain. I wish I had some. Austin has been at once a week for years now. I water my veg garden every day or every other day but I have full rain tanks right now and I am not on their system but I respect it except for the small vegetable garden.

I barely ever wash my car.

o

rain remains elusive, we didn`t have enough at the house to make any difference. I never wash my car, it just gets dirty again.
Tally HO!

o

I wait for the rain to wash my car

o

• Posted by allen 8-b Texas (My Page) on
    Wed, Jul 10, 13 at 17:53

rain??? I think I saw that once or twice. The catfish that were in our lake died of tick bites

o

LOL, I think.

o

We got a nice little rain today. Even had puddles afterward. July, and rain. Who'd a thunk it?

o

I got a nice little shower as well, and I even enjoyed the cloud cover

o

http://www.wpc.ncep.noaa.gov/qpf/p168i.gif

While it's not set in stone as where and how much rain Texas will get, it is certainly a good news for that part of Texas. We get a little break from hot weather for a couple days!

o

I checked weather underground this mourning before my first cup of coffee and thought I was still dreaming. A low moving in from the northeast all the way from the mid Atlantic states. How weird is that! After 105, today in town, I will take it.

o

For anyone living in Austin:my 2 grands and I were out doing a rain dance last night, so if it happens to rain, you can blame or thank us. ;o)

o

We had some rain last night, lots of thunder today. It is not enough but we`ll take whatever we get.
Tally Ho!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here