Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garciafa--greenrose

Posted by marcie_new z8 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 4, 12 at 5:03

Hi guys I amtrying to find-reach this member "garciafa", if you read this post please respond? Or know this member will you please let her know I am looking for her? Thanks M.N.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garciafa--greenrose

never heard of her and I've been around here for years. Did you try the rose forum?
Tally Ho!

o

Here you go.

Here is a link that might be useful: search

o

Well guys I went to that link and found her posting last one was July9 2011 that is not counting the post she answered to me this year I guess she comes and goes now and then,she does not have a e-mailing link or anything in her page. Thank you for your help. I am looking for a cutting-s- for a green rose and she said she has that rose does anyone else have one for trade? Thanks Marcie

o

Marcie, I have the rosa verde, if that's the one you want.

http://www.antiqueroseemporium.com/roses/201/green-rose

will you come to our San Antonio swap ? or the one in Manchaca ? I can bring you lots of cuttings.

email me.

patty

o

hi marcie, are you still looking for me

o

Hi Garciafa yes I am still looking for you wondering if you still have the green rose will you please e-mail me? Thanks Matcie

o

Hi Garciafa yes I am still looking for you wondering if you still have the green rose will you please e-mail me? Thanks Matcie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here