Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pkponder2

Needing input from North Texas gardeners

PKponder TX Z7B
10 years ago

This was posted on Exchanges on the SAPS Topic and I thought I'd copy it over to see if we can help this lady :-)
*** I have edited to highlight the information needed.

Posted by tdhg none (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 3, 13 at 19:10

We have two major problems. First one is my oldest is getting married April 11 in denton texas. They hope to close on their house soon and have it all there and as cheap as possible.

My second problem is growing flowers to use in the wedding and as decorations. When I lived up north I could grow a lot of things but can not remember for the life of me when things bloom!! I thought about sending her a bunch of liatris, poppy, and bachelor buttons seeds in the hope they might be blooming. I think freesia comes up early and usually they are pretty cheep in those mail order catalogs. What in earth could I grow here and take up there? I was thinking in pots. I have two smallish ivy indoor plants to use. What what what can I do? What can I grow in a pot here and take in my truck up there that would be blooming? I know I can get some cut flowers if worse comes to worse but every penny counts.

This post was edited by pkponder on Fri, Aug 9, 13 at 4:26

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths