Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Coastal Bend got some rain!

Posted by ltcollins1949 9a TX (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 26, 11 at 7:41

August 25:official rainfall at the Aransas County Airport (about 1 mile down the road from me) was .39"! Wonderful! Everything smelled so clean after the rains yesterday! This is the first rain that we have had since mid-June!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Coastal Bend got some rain!

Do you think it rained at my house? I will be going down next week, just to water.

Albert, how are your plants doing down there, have you planted any in the ground yet? Barbra

o

Barbra, you definitely got rain at your house, because I got rain and the airport got rain, and guess who is in between those two places?! LOL!

o

Isn't it funny how we all are announcing to each other about every little bit of rain that we get. It is so precious right now.

We had some in Kilgore on Wednesday. Yesterday was the first day in weeks that I did not touch a water spigot.

o

barbara- did you get rain in floresville - at this house? We are on Bexar/wilson lines- got two drops, and nothing else- I saw the radar had green all around....me I am still watering

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here