Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
picture of my garden buddies

Posted by honeybunny2 Z9TX (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 23, 10 at 10:24

These dogs love to be outside when I am working in the yard. If I dig, they think they have to dig too. I have to use about 80lbs of dirt a week to fill up the holes they dig, looking for moles. Barbra

Lucy, Dottie & Frank

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: picture of my garden buddies

• Posted by wilo Central Texas - 8 (My Page) on
    Mon, Aug 23, 10 at 10:48

Hey, I've got some of those. Mine only like to dig where I *just* planted something.

Chip:
Photobucket

Gretchen (the QUEEN!):
Photobucket

Mini-Ming (the bird/squirrel hunter):
Mini-Ming

and the odd one out (the non-wiener dog), her name is ND:
Photobucket

o

Chip, your babies are just beautiful. My long hair in the middle is the daughter of the other two, that have short hair. Her name is Dottie, and she has beautiful crystal blue eyes. Both mom and dad have brown eyes, but 4 of their 5 puppies had blue eyes. Dottie was the only long haired puppy, that is why we kept her. Talk about easy puppies to sell. Barbra

o

Oh what pretty dogs! I was just about to say I like the black one, took another look and then realized how much she looks like our Gordon Setters.

o

I love the black one too, her face is just beautiful. The expression on her face is kinda like "It wasn't me" Is she a puppy? We have Dottie shaved every 2 weeks during the summer, so that she can play outside, without everything getting stuck to her hair. She really has long hair like Gretchen, but we keep it short as we can in the summer. Barbra

o

We have a mini long hair dachsund (she belongs to my son, really) named Lucy~she *loves* to help with the gardening too :o) in fact she was trying to repot my pansies this spring and I kept finding her with purple pansie petals stuck to her face, lol!

o

I found a few pictures where you can see Dottie with her long hair. The first one she is napping with her dad.

Photobucket

this one shows her blue eyes.

Photobucket

Now you can see her feathers.

Photobucket

here is a picture of her mom and dad taking a little nap.Photobucket

o

They are all very cute!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here