Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Jim, how are the elephants in the pen doing?

Posted by roselee z8 SW Texas (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 29, 12 at 11:08

I'm thinking they must be even larger with the rains we had and the time that has gone by. Any stampedes yet? LOL

Please take some more pictures to let us know they haven't knocked over the house ;-)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Jim, how are the elephants in the pen doing?

Roselee, sorry I just saw this, I haven't been online in a while. Most of the E.E.'s are doing great and some are over 9 ft. tall. Some didn't do so well. I will try to get some pictures soon.
Jim

o

Thanks Jim! We're looking forward to seeing photos.

o

Hey Jim, remember that piece of philo. I got from you? It never did anything, looked dreadful. I stuck it in a pot, burying it, thinking it was dead. Yesterday found it is growing! There are two perfectly white leaves growing out of I was so excited Jim thought I saw a snake.
Tally Ho!

o

That's great, Tally! I thought it might, but they are very slow.

Jim

o

is it P. ilsemannii? And if not do you know which one it is.
Tally HO!

o

Tally, it is philodendron imbe 'varigata'. I got it from Margie before she moved to Pennsylvania.

Jim

o

Ah! I am so excited it finally decided to grow.
Tally Ho!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here