Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More pictures of Carrie's garden ...

Posted by roselee z8 SW Texas (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 13, 11 at 13:50

More pictures of Carrie's garden have been posted on the Texas Gallery :-)

Here is a link that might be useful: Triple yellow Datura, Persion melons and more ....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More pictures of Carrie's garden ...

• Posted by ruthz DFW/TX (My Page) on
    Tue, Sep 13, 11 at 15:23

Carrie, the yellow datura might be from seeds I gave you.
I haven't gotten any blooms yet this year.
Something ate the tops of my plants.

o
RE: More pictures of Carrie's garden ...

I have had tomato worms on my datura and my brugs this year, Ruth............it wasn't enough for them to get demolished by the hail, then the heat.........after that, came the worms. I have one datura that has not bloomed yet and has overcome all this and is about seven feet tall..........buds at the very top......maybe see the blooms this week.
If you gave me yellow datura seeds then these are probably from you...........thanks for refreshing my memory.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here