Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Something wrong in the sky...

Posted by beachplant 9b (beachplant@excite.com) on
Sun, Sep 18, 11 at 13:51

it's RAIN! Been so long I couldn't figure out what in the heck was going on this morning LOL! We had a pretty good soaking for an hour or so and MORE chances! Woo-hoo! This has been a dreadful year for the entire state. Hope everyone gets some.
Tally HO!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Something wrong in the sky...

I heard THUNDER yesterday. Floored me. My neighbors in both directions got an inch, but not me.

o

We got an inch or more Thursday and hoping for another one tonight.......so says my weatherman. I know that the rain did more good and has lasted longer than all of my watering (even the deep watering). I hope the whole state gets a good drenching.

o

Tally, I'm glad you're getting rain and it's good to be hearing from you again!

Hang in there Mara. You'll be getting some rain soon.

o

Isn't it great?!! Ours came on Friday night, I was so happy I went outside and just sat there taking in the sound of the slow, steady downpour. Yard and garden like it too.

Here's hoping we all get some of this good stuff, we sure can use it!

o

It seems to go all around us!!!

o

I was so happy I took pictures!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here