Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for horse herb

Posted by francine7512 none (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 16, 11 at 14:07

I'm trying to replace my st augustine with horse herb in my back yard and am looking for someone in Austin, Texas that has an overabundance and would like me to come dig it up.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for horse herb

Not sure where this is, but they want to get rid of it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Horse Herb

o

I wish you lived closer...I could give you some. Once established, it will spread!

o

• Posted by ocgf Z8 (My Page) on
    Sat, Sep 17, 11 at 14:22

I help to maintain a school garden in San Marcos. We have one big flowerbed full of it. I could help you to get as much as you want. Let me know.

Omar

o

Just an observation for you that after the rain yesterday the horseherb in my yard started popping up everywhere today just 24 hours later so you may find it around Austin somewhere that you hadn't noticed before.

o

I would like to try this in my yard, does it come in seed form or just plants? Where can I get this product? I live close to the Waco,TX. area

o

Here's a link to horse herb seeds in Belton, TX http://homepages.vvm.com/~reid/seeds.htm I think it is pretty. It's the only thing that would grow in my hell strip at my previous residence

o

If you are still looking for horse herb there is a show in Burnet March 31, 2012 Lots of plant vendors. Im sure someone there should have it. I have seen it there before.

o

You can have some from me. I have not a YARD FULL but I have some coming up where I don't want it. I am out on Hamilton pool rd. You can get ahold of me from my page.

o

An entertaining clash of opinions on horseherb may be found in the "I Hate Horseherb" entry of the Zanthan Gardens blog, complete with photos of how it looks at its worst.

o

Yes, very entertaining.

Here is a link that might be useful: I Hate Horseherb

o

Hehehe, that was a fun read! I have a lot of horseherb and would be happy to let you dig some. I'm north of Fort Worth so that could be a deal killer for those looking for it. My email is active if you are interested.

Pam

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here