Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT PrinceAlbert

Posted by ltcollins1949 9a TX (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 15, 12 at 15:00

I just received a phone call from Barbra a/k/a honeybunny2, and she asked me to let everyone know that she received a call from Betty and that PrinceAlbert passed away. All I know is that his body closed down on him, i.e. something to do with his pancreas. Barbra doesn't have assess to a computer righ now, so I'm posting to let everyone know. I'm sure that after she gets back home in the next day or two, that she will have more information for you all!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT PrinceAlbert

I am soooo very sorry to hear this. Prayers are flying for Betty and the family during this sad time.

Thanks Linda, for letting us know. Although I just got to meet him two times at the San Antonio plant swap I have very fond memories of those meetings and I enjoyed his posts. I will always treasure the plants that he and Betty passed along for my garden.

Albert, I warmly wish you Godspeed in life's next great adventure.

o

This is the only pic I have of Betty and Albert.
They are the two on the back right.

o

Kathy, good idea!

Here's another photo of Betty and Albert from that same swap, April 2012. Barbra is in the middle.

o

I'd like to think that he's tending the greatest garden ever now. Prayers going out to Betty and his family.

o

I'm so sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with the family right now.

o

I know Albert is tending the most beautiful garden ever, that is where we all want to be someday. Prayers being offered up for Betty and his family .......!!!

o

RIP Albert

Tally

o

This is so sad! Give my condolences to his family!

o

This is so sad! Give my condolences to his family!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here