Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
plantmaven

leapingfroglady

plantmaven
12 years ago

See where it says on topic Discussions?

This is where you discuss tx gardening or you can post pictures here also.

to the right is has "switch to"

On conversations you post non gardening things.

An example might be whether someone likes a certain brand or product.

Gallery is where you post pictures

Exchanges is where we normally post swap info

Clear as mud right?

I forgot to tell you today that the hyacinth bean I got from you is blooming, blooming, blooming.

Should you want to provide a link to another site, you would paste it in the window below "optional link URL"

And what it is or about in the window "Name of the link"

Hugs,

Kathy

Here is a link that might be useful: Cottage Gardening

Comments (9)

• marcie_new
    12 years ago

Hey I know what you said but sometimes people get in a hurry and jus post wherever, I love reading the post and seeing pictures too! did you go to the plantswap meet today the one in S.A. I wanted too but didn't, and I should have!!

• plantmaven
    Original Author
    12 years ago

yes, you should have. We had fun and even though I did not want any more plants, I came home with the back seat and trunk full. After I got how, we had a goooooood rain.
    Frog lady was at the swap and we were trying to explain how GW works. She did not realize one could go back and forth between "pages".

Kathy

• leapingfroglady Valdez
    12 years ago

Well, I think I finally found you all. If you never mentioned the word discussions I would never find you. It was at the bottom of the page though NOT the top. Hey, at least I found you all.

I had alot on my mind today. I didn't feel I was my cheerful self. My 15 yr. old son woke up crying and had fever. I was already packed up. I really wasn't going to go. I asked the poor miserable kid do you want to go to the doctor. The NO shake of the head told me everything. So, I gave him some IB and waited 15 mins. He said he was feeling better. I was torn to stay home and be momma or head to see new plants. My teen is such a sweetheart and said YOU GO, Mom. I wasn't going to stay long but he called and said he was fine.

I'm glad I met you all again. I so look forward seeing you all. I enjoyed the location and the weather was wonderbah!

Nice meeting Mr. Boss. You were so nice to bring so many plants from so far to share with us all. Thanks so much.

Patty, you made my dream come true with the firecracker plant.

Meridith, the pudding dessert was so scrumptous! Luv it!

I wanted to ask when do you plant Okra seeds? I got some from Sheila.

Linda, thanks for the Columbine.

Kathy, give me an update on the tadpoles. I bet they are going to be happy critters.

I hope to be stopping by more frequently now that I have found all of you. Now to enjoy the rain tomorrow.

Happy Gardening,
    Pat - Leapingfroglady

• carrie751
    12 years ago

I am eagerly awaiting the posting of pix of today's swap.

• plantmaven
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Pat, remember worrying works, as half the things we worry about never happen.

yes, I will keep you updated on my tadpoles. I hope the pond doesn't overflow and wash them away.

The link will take you to the gallery page. You will see "San Antonio Oct. 2011 swap photos.

Kathy

Here is a link that might be useful: Swap pictures

• leapingfroglady Valdez
    12 years ago

OK, can someone explain how the CLIPPINGS thing works. That's confusing to me. Pat V.

• flowerlover78
    12 years ago

Hi pat- this is Gina!
    Glad you had fun. I have been out in the rain planting plants! I had such a good time talking with your mom she is a doll. See you again soon

• plantmaven
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I can't help you there. I have never done clippings.

• flowerlover78
    12 years ago

pat- I did the cutting box you described to us on yahoo and that is what I do- my box is full now, and almost everything has rooted. It is just in perlite. and water

Sponsored
Outdoor Spaces
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Experienced Full Service Landscape Design Firm Serving Loudoun County