Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
SA Swap 2012 - Mark your calendars!

Posted by rock_oak_deer 8a TX (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 12, 11 at 18:05

The date for the spring SAPS has been chosen and it is..........

April 14, 2012!

It will be at Rogiers Park in Balcones Heights again since that worked out so well last time. That's a popular time for parties so we'll be there early to grab a spot.

We know all of you out there would enjoy spending some time in San Antonio, so come on down, up, or over. We'd love to meet you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: SA Swap 2012 - Mark your calendars!

great! marking calendars now!

o

Calendar is marked! And while still enthused about our recent swap and all the wonderful things Jim brought I started a bunch of cuttings today including the Turks cap found in the field. I'll do more in early spring, but this gives a head start.

o
RE: Everything ...

...and all the wonderful things everybody brought. I appreciate them all!!! It's just that Jim brought so much I'd never even heard of before, so I'm trying to root some of the things that we often don't come by in the nurseries.

o

Wow, April 14th! You all are up and going into 2012 already! I'll do what I can to pot some stuff up. Hopefully, we have a good growing season this year.

o

I am planting some seeds from Cactus garden now ....LOL. May be I will have something green to share. Maybe I will make it there .

o

That's fantastic Mara. See you there!

o

I planted about 50 types of seeds but many of them are from my New Mexico Mystery Tour. They bear names like Rio Grande Bathroom, lots of NM#37 bright foliage flat bladed grass Bandolier, Brilliant Red twiggy thing (a Tent rock Buckwheat), Large mounded Heterotheca Lincoln City. You get the picture. It is for those who are brave and want to experiment. I have not a clue what they are. I did get some Rubber Rabbit Bush, apache plume, and 4 wing salt bush planted. Tomorrow I will get of the more normal ones in the ground that I have names for.

o

Hi all!
I live out in bulverde...I will try to be there too!

o

Great.Come on!
I lived in Timberwood Park when we started this swap the Fall of 2006.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here