Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
honeybunny2_gw

Just finished planting my birthday daylilies

honeybunny2 Fox
12 years ago

In April I ordered Dayliles from Maryott's Gardens for my birthday. I ordered 6 dayliles but they were all bongo, so you get 12 double plants instead of 6. I pick my date of delivery in Oct, so my plants would have a better growing season. In July, Bill cut the price of most of his dayliles, and passed the savings to everyone who had not received their plants. Instead of taking a refund, I decided since I already paid, I would just order more dayliles .Since all 6 of mine were reduced, I was able to order 3 more plants. Since this was taken as a new order, he had a special with new orders you would receive a $26 plant free. When my plants came yesterday, I received 6 gift plants, one was $125 Artic Sunrise, and the others were all plants that I had put as plants I would like to receive as gifts. I ended up with 24 plants, I did have to pay extra postage for the new plants I ordered, but not for the gift plants. How can you go wrong? Now you all know why October is my favorite month of the year. These plants were such hugh, I had to plant everything in at least a 3 gallon pot, it took 5 large bags of expert gardener potting soil. Barbra

Comments (2)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!