Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hey Weenerdogg

Posted by pkponder 8 Azle TX (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 8, 13 at 9:52

I can't find a link to send you an email. My email is active in my GardenWeb profile. Please email me.

Folks entrusted me to get plant swap plants to you because I said that I would. I also have your Horseherb, hot lips salvia and mini swamp iris :-) We can meet somewhere local to both of us. I am not an internet stalker.

We are going out of town this weekend to see my father and mother in law and I'm going to Carrie's brug cutting event next Saturday, but I work from home on Monday, Tuesday and Friday and can make a quick run to Lake Worth or other close locations during my lunch or before 9 am or after 7 pm.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hey Weenerdogg

Well, I tucked the plants away so they won't freeze but I do wish that you would email me :-)

o

Bumping up case Weenerdogg checks in.

My memory is not that great and I've misplaced the list of what was yours and who sent it, but there are lots of plants here for you.

o

Bumping again, I'm about to give up!

Do y'all want her plants back that I offered to bring to her?

o

can't remember exactly, but it seems like I had some irises for her;
if you want them, please keep them, & anything else I brought.

Thanks for your kind attempts to get the plants where they were intended to go!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here