Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
To Molly about Flores St. House Eater Rose ...

Posted by roselee z8 SW Texas (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 22, 13 at 14:34

Hi Molly, I received your email through Garden Web about the Flores St. House Eater Rose, but I can't reply until the setting is changed on your page. This note came with your message:

(PLEASE NOTE: The member responding to your post has chosen not to reveal his or her email address. Therefore, you cannot reply to this message via email.)

At one point I didn't realize that people couldn't reply to my emails through GW until somebody told me. Settings can be changed by going to the grey area at the bottom of the GW page to "Community" and click on "Member Pages"

Or you can email me throuigh "My Page" again and include your email address in the message.

Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: To Molly about Flores St. House Eater Rose ...

There are really TWO (2) settings that must be adjusted at the bottom of the "Edit Your Membership Details" page. Reference the red arrows and numbers in the screen shot below:

1) Check this box to allow other users to send you email from your profile page.

2) Change this from "None" to "Member" to allow someone to RESPOND to you via email.

Carol in Jacksonville

o
RE: To Molly about Flores St. House Eater Rose ...

Thank you both!!! I have edited my member page.
Molly

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here