Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
rain!

Posted by beachplant 9b (beachplant@excite.com) on
Tue, Nov 2, 10 at 14:40

After about 38 days with no rain it started yesterday and continued raining until just a little bit ago. I had a heck of a time getting to work with all the flooded streets in my little car.
The garden will be sooooo happy!
Tally HO!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: rain!

Raining here also, Tally.

o

Here too, finally started this afternoon.

o

Soooo happy with the rain! I was soooo tired of watering! It even got a little cool here! Finally feels like fall. :)

o

Just in time no let me take it back ABOUT TIME! we need the rain pretty bad, it almost feels like winter after being in the 90's for so long, this 50's feel great! last week we had a couple of cool days but not like today, and tomorrow too, I just love it when it cools off, my allergies well never mind they act up pretty good! but nothing I can't live with if nothing else I can go to the doctor and get some meds for allergies no big deal. I am just worried that my plants might not be too happy with this changes cool to HOT and back to cool, I have not made any plans to put up my plants, but plan I must!!

o

We were about 18" behind on rainfall, I bet we got 8" at the house over the last 3 days, still raining now.
Should clear up for the Lonestar Rally this weekend. It's COLD out there, the temp has dropped since I came in to work.
Tally HO!

o

I am just hoping MN will give me two more weeks and I will be ready for winter. If she doesn't, then I will be scrambling.................

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here