Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT: Am I the only one

Posted by carrie751 z7/8 TX (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 7, 11 at 14:18

Who has to log in every few days?.............it is becoming very frustrating to have to do this so often.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT: Am I the only one

No, Carrie, I do to, and the pop-ups have found a new way around my pop-up blocker. If I left click on anything, I get an ad. I'd almost, almost rather deal with white-flies than pop-ups.
Jim

o

I am still "pop-up" free, but they keep trying.

o

Yeah, used to be that I had to log on only after clearing my cache, but now it's ever so often whether I do or not. Not much problem with pop-ups although there are a few.

o

Pop ups, having to log back in and other annoying stuff here too.

o

me too! I thought that I was doing something to cause it!

o

Same here.
The thought came to mind about how we get used to something and just cannot go backward. How would you like to go back to rotary dial telephones?

o

Every few days? Any time I post I have to sign in...even later in the same day. And checking that box to save my info doesn't work...ever. As for pop-ups, I have to keep my pop-up blocker on maximum setting solely because of GardenWeb. Even then...some get through. Then add in the spam that accumulates on the site sometimes. Hate that and hate what the admins have done to this site in recent years. But what can you do? Nothing!

o

I have been having to log in every time I try to post, even on the same forum. Fortunately my pop-up blocker is working. I complained to the admin guys I was tired of logging in all the time and they should fix that.Cheryl

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here