Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
beachplant

Happy holidays!

beachplant
11 years ago

With the holidays fast approaching, family visiting, baking, shopping and all that stuff I doubt if most of us will be very active on GW the next week or so. So let me take this chance to tell everyone:

HAPPY (belated and I do apologize) EID AL ADHA!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

HAPPY HANUUKAH!

FELIZ NAVIDAD!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE!

HAPPY BOXING DAY!

HAPPY KWANZZA!

HAPPY WRITE TO A FRIEND MONTH!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIGER WOODS!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

And Happy anything I missed!

Remember the bowling ball was invented this month way back in 1862. And if that is not enough it's winter squash month! Woo-hoo!

Tally HOHOHO!

Comments (7)

• wantonamara Z8 CenTex
    11 years ago

Same to you. I will eat a squash tonight and think of you. A sweet potato squash soup with your name on it. Tally made me eat this.

• roselee z8b S.W. Texas
    11 years ago

Tally, being from Galveston and all it's easy to say you've about covered the water front in extending your greetings!

I'd like to add my holiday greetings as well and wish everyone a happy gardening year in 2013.

BTW, I love butternut squash soup. The recipe I use calls for a little fresh ginger. I think it's time to make some ... :-)

• ltcollins1949
    11 years ago

Love your message Tally! I've been doing basically the same since I have friends of lots of faiths! I try to include everyone, so sometimes I just say "Happy Winter Holidays"!

• honeybunny2 Fox
    11 years ago

Tally, you are definitely in the holiday spirt. Good for you. I also want to wish everyone a happy holiday greeting, and if the world doesn't end tomorrow, I wish everyone a happy new year. Barbra

• southofsa
    11 years ago

Happy holidays to everyone too! Tally I was thinking of you today when I was carrying in some of the things you gave me at the plant swap since we're in for a freeze tonight :-) Everyone stay warm - Lisa

• ltcollins1949
    11 years ago

Hey Barbra! I haven't seen you but I've been thinking about you. With traveling all summer to visit family, having family and friends visiting, and being so sick, I just haven't stopped by to say Happy Holidays! Hopefully we can get together after the new year and go out for lunch! And don't forget about our January 9 herb proram about the cocoa tree!

Great Gardening Everyone

• honeybunny2 Fox
    11 years ago

Linda, I have come by a few times, but you always have alot of vehicles in your driveway, so I never stop. I knew you would start posting again, when you felt better. Right now I am tied down because of therpy 3 to 4 times a week. I am hoping we can go down in January, I need to bring the rest of my plants inside. Barbra