Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT just got back online

Posted by honeybunny2 Z9TX (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 13, 11 at 21:47

After our email was highjacked, AOL, told us to change our password and helped us. After we tried to sign back on our computer went black. It had been corrupted, there was nothing that could be done. We had to buy a new computer, and it just came yesterday We ordered it 2 days after Thanksgiving. The new screen will not be in until Dec 28th, we have borrowed a screen. I really missed reading all the threads, and will need to catch up. Barbra,

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT just got back online

Well, hurry up and get all caught up! :)

Several of us feel the forum has been slow, people must be doing other things so it shouldn't take you long.

o

Barbra, so sorry that happened. I thought you must be spending a lot of time at the coast. If your email addy is different please send your new one through my page. And welcome back!

o

Yes, welcome back, and get to posting.

o

I was wondering where you were. Glad you are back online.

o

Just to let you know that Lowes at the RIM is having a managers special and all amaryllis bulbs are half price. They have roots and some are blooming so you can see the bloom. I bought 12 more bulbs to add to all those I bought last year. I will post pictures as soon as they start to blooming. I seems I have not been at the coast for a long time. I hope we go this weekend, I need to bring in my plants before we get a freeze. Albert is just 17 miles from me, he has already had a freeze at his house. Its crazy how that happens down there, same happens when it rains. Barbra

o

My son picked up a virus that corrupted his hard drive. I'm sorry you had to buy a new computer and welcome back.

o

Yea, Man I got lots of weird mail from you. I never clicked on it. Thank god. I am not much of a shopper anyway. Maybe if they advertised a new seed bank I would fall for it..

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here