Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hklimsa

HAVE: plant exchange party- syracuse area

hklimsa
18 years ago

I am going to host plant exchange party in my home on May 20th from noon until 4:00 p.m., I live in lafayette, lets got togother and have fun,,, If you are interested send me E-MAIL for more information, Bring friend, husband wife and children ,everyone welcome, Happy gardening to all.

Comments (3)

• hklimsa
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi to all gardeners in Central NY , We have 12 to the exchange party, if you interested send me E-MAIL

• party_music50
    17 years ago

Hi -- I sent an email on 4/24 but got no response.

That's a pretty quiet group of 12 people! lol.

It's a long ride for me, but I would love to attend if there were some pre-arranged trades for plants that I'm looking for! I've found 3 posts about the exchange, but have no information about it other than the date/time and that it's in Lafayette -- and now with 12 people.

Are people in the group doing pre-arranged trades? and, if so, are there people in the group that will be trading (things I'd like off the top of my head): horseradish, coral honeysuckle (lonicera sempervirens), Canada Lily (lilium canadensis), bergenia (especially the burgundy leaved one!), toad lily, tall phlox in white w/ pink or red eye, orange, red, etc. -- or any color other than the standard pinkish-lavender flower. lol.), sedum matrona or other "different" tall sedums, yellow echinaceas or perennial Rudbeckias (like 'Goldsturm'), certain hostas (I'd love Medusa, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Abiqua Drinking Gourd, and *many* others). If someone(s) has those things, I'd love to work out specified trades. There are LOTS of things I'd like, but those just popped into my head. :)

Sorry if you aren't doing exchanges that way... I just don't have any information about what you are doing, so hope it's ok for me to post to ask. :)

• erinluchsinger
    17 years ago

Hiam,
    So funny that I found you over here! I just joined and noticed that you had a plant swap. Wish I'd known. Hope it went well. Email me if you're looking for anything or looking to find a home for anything.
    Did you ever get a new rooster?
    Erin Luchsinger

Sponsored