Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hooti_gw

WANTED: Corfu Garden Club Exchange

Hooti
18 years ago

The Corfu Garden Club is hosting a plant exchange on June 11th in the Intermediate School parking lot (right in the middle of town). Information on time, directions etc. will be posted at a later time. It will be psoted in the pennysaver and flyers and neighboring garden clubs will be sent invitations also, so we are hoping for a good turnout. For you garden junkies, it may be worth checking out in addition to (not instead of, of course) the Garden Web exchange at Tara's (you don't want to miss that, and either do I!).

Corfu is between Batavia and Buffalo (2/3 from Buffalo, 1/3 from Batavia) on the intersection of Rt 33 and 77. Corfu is a village in the township of Pembroke, so the thruway exit is 48A, Pembroke Exit) which is on Rt 77 (then you go south two miles to Corfu).

This is our first time having a public exchange instead of our member only annual exchange so be prepared for some stumbling in the dark.

I want to stress that the reason for the exchange is that after years of exchanges in the club we already have all of each others plants *grin*. It is an effort of the club, not an internet based exchange. It's only connection to garden web is that I am a member of both and am inviting you. This is in no way an "instead of" or competion with the garden web exchange, and if you can only go to one then the exchange at Tara's is the natural choice.

PAX

Laurette

Comment (1)

• kareen
    18 years ago

How did your plant exchange go?Great I hope.
    We in the capital district region had a great one yesterday despite the heat, and looking forward to next years.

Here is a link that might be useful: Our pond and gardens

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler