Return to the Upstate New York Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Last Call for Brug cuttings or plants

Posted by husky004_ z5 NY (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 23, 05 at 22:00

Ok the weather is not cooperating and i have probably about 50 brugs...mostly whites but they flowered beautifully...anyone that wants some can have plants or cuttings...some are huge so if you are in the Buffalo area they are yours for the taking. And I am going to enter the 12 step program lol.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Last Call for Brug cuttings or plants

Will you have any of these cuttings at Tara's plant swap? I hope so, they are so beautiful.

o

Wow finally a response and a taker!!!! I'll bring as many as anybody wants, Im a sucker for tropicals and have had such good luck with these that I hate to toss the cuttings at the end of the season when im bring em inside.

o

Great! I look forward to seeing you at Tara's!

o

I would love one as well, if you'll have any extras at the swap. I've never tried these before but they look amazing!

Tracy

o

Keep the requests coming cause like i said i got lots! Also should have some passifloras, but just a few if anyone is interested.

o

Hi Husky,
I would like some cuttungs also. I am growing a purple trumpet from seed, had good luck with them last year, so am trying them again, its the purple and white one.

o

I would love a passiflora! Look at my trades list and see if there is anything you would like to trade for. Thanks!

o

I'll take a brug and a passiflora! I'll be at Tara's as well. Still no idea what to bring :)

o

I'd love a brug! Sorry, this is the first time I saw this thread.

o

got lots of brugs for everybody!

o

Hi,, Just found this post. I didn't think there where many brug growers in NY. Guess I thought I was the only crazy one. We went to the brug swap in Alabama last month and had a wonderful time. Came back with some wonderful varieties. I would love to find other growers in NY, and maybe work out some swaps. I know there is one lady and one man in the syracuse area too.

o

• Posted by hammerl z5-6 Amherst NY (My Page) on
    Tue, May 23, 06 at 11:35

If you still have extra brugs and passiflora, I'd take one of each at Tara's...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from New York are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Upstate New York Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here