Return to the Upstate New York Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Victoria Rhubarb

Posted by disneynut1977 5A Syracuse NY (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 10, 07 at 13:33

I have a decent size clump, I put in last spring. I don't have enough room to put any more rhubarb in to have enough to make stuff with, so I want to pull this out and put something else there. I know it's kinda late, but if anybody here wants it.......... They are more than welcome to come and get it. It will be very easy to pull out. I have it in a raised bed and it went in just last spring. Let me know, if you are interested you are not gonna want to wait too long or you could just over-winter inside your house (garage, basement?)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Victoria Rhubarb

I still have this.

o

Do you still have ? I'm wishing for rhubarb. kim

o

Sorry, no. I am gonna keep it and pick up 2 more bunches to place through out my front yard. Since no body jumped on this when I posted, I got to thinking and decided to just put a few 2'x2' raised box's through my yard in the sunny spots and put the rhubarb in them. So I have enough rhubarb plants to actually harvests the stalks.

Melissa

If your local to Syracuse, check out the farmers market on saturdays early in the season. That's where I got mine. I bought it from a farmer that just sells strawberries and rhubarb plants. 2 years ago I got a 3 gallon pot loaded with rhubarb for $3.00

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from New York are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Upstate New York Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here