Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cats39

Breaking Ice : ( ) by Accidentally Worming.

cats39
19 years ago

Hi All!

Seeing that weÂre sorta caught up in the period of "Winter Waiting" I hope IÂm not being a bore? If your interested I sent a follow-up to the Vermicomposting Forum entitled "Accidental Worming".

There was a reply and a link to photos showing small Red Worm CocoonÂs and another showing the emergence of one of the babies. I found the photo shot's interesting. If youÂve never seen I hope you would too (?) and the reason for the post.

WeÂre getting closer. Only 60 days Âtil the 1st of April. And according to "Weather Underground" weÂre gaining just about 18 minutes on each end of daylight this week.

By the way I hope you enjoy this weekÂs Winter Weather in CNY. It appears as though itÂs going to be a more normal one, and you WS'ers might get a chance to see your container's with the possible snow melt. This week surely is going to be more of my kinda winter and one that I donÂt mind handling. Just to be able to get outside more than ten minutes at a time without freezing to death is going to be exhilarating.

Have a great day and week!

Jim

Comments (5)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH