Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kareen_gw

Happy New Year

kareen
19 years ago

Hi everyone,

I just want to wish you the best for 2005 and hope to see you at the plant swap and on here. Kareen

Here is a link that might be useful: Our pond and gardens

Comments (11)

• Anne_Marie_Alb
    19 years ago

Happy New Year, Kareen (will write to you soon), and everyone.
    Anne-Marie

• mikee2
    19 years ago

Happy New Year, girls! Wishing everyone a great 2005!!! It's going to be so nice to see everyone again :)

• qbirdy
    19 years ago

Happy New Year! Can't wait for spring! Long way off from here, but not too far away to dream about!

• Aurore
    19 years ago

Happy New Year!
    Time for me to start looking through seed catalogs and get ready for my 2005 garden. I start planting pansies in February, winter sowing in March. I can almost garden year round even without a greenhouse. Sheesh where does the time go? Wishing you all many blessings for the New Year and beautiful gardens.

Here is a link that might be useful: my website

• lblack61
    19 years ago

Happy New Year to all of you as well :-)
    I'm looking forward to seeing all the pretty pictures of everyone's gardening successes this coming growing season!
    LB

• faltered
    19 years ago

Yes, happy new year to all. Hope this year finds you healthy and happy. And your gardens prospering!!

• toplady5490
    19 years ago

And a very Happy New Year to all of you too. I could not wait for 2004 to end it was not the best of year for me. I know 2005 will be much better as I got the report that I am "FREE" of cancer so I am looking forward to our plant exchange. I have already ordered from Parks and am now browsing Seymours and others. LOL May your year be a Happy and Healthy one and I wish all of you peace

• cherisgarden
    19 years ago

Hi ladies;
    Happy New Year. I can't wait for spring either and am soo excited about our plant swap this year. have som many plans and things planned to winter sow. So many changes to the gardens and structure to build. Mkes my head spin just thinking about. See you all in the spring
    Cheri

• LNMP
    19 years ago

Happy New Year, everyone! Are we doing another plant swap in the spring? If so, count me in!

I just got my first '05 gardening catalog in the mail yesterday (Fairweather Gardens) and it's snowing out right now, so I am trying to 'think spring'! :)

• lblack61
    19 years ago

Toplady,
    Glad to hear you are bringing in the New Year in good health! Look forward to spending the growing season reading and sharing posts with you :-)
    Linda

• Flowerchild
    19 years ago

Happy New Year 2005 to all. I'm a little late with my postings. I've been hanging out in the Wintersowing Forum. I find this to always be an exciting time of year. Time for dreaming and planting. Sometimes this is more fun than the actual carrying out of the plans. Sort of like planning for a trip. The fun is in the planning and anticipation. So enjoy these frigid cold days doing just that. And good health to you Toplady as well as all my gardening friends. See you soon.

Sponsored