Return to the Upstate New York Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Barter Corning NY Area

Posted by nyvoices99 z5zip14830 (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 6, 10 at 10:36

HI,
My name is Anita (nyvoices99) I have been a member here on Garden Web for 8 years, I am looking for a few people in the Corning NY (surrounding) area that would be interested in trading garden work for plants, due to health issues I am desperate at this point, I am working on getting my list back up on GW, It was deleted due to my inactivity here:( I have around 1000 named Daylilies, Hosta, Iris & many many other plants. If you are close enough to me to consider this barter offer, I will provide plants, lunch & drinks for the day, I am looking at May 2010 for this to happen, I can do some work myself, just not all of it.
On my member page I have a link that will take you to MY GARDEN, They are all pics I have taken here at my home.

This is the main garden I would like to take back over, It has MANY plants that need divided & MANY MANY MANY weeds that need removed.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

I would also like to take back this garden, The only thing that should be in this one are Daylilies & one Rose Of Sharon Tree

Please let me know if this could work for you.
Sinking in weeds Anita

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Upstate New York Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here