Return to the Upstate New York Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can't stay logged in

Posted by penny1947 z6 WNY (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 10, 06 at 11:16

Is anyone else having a problem staying logged in on GW? This is really getting old. Thank you Shimla for posting the OPT-OUT info. I haven't been coming to GW much since all of the changes b/c it is just too much trouble and frustrating to try to post when you have all kinds of flash jumping around on your monitor.

Penny

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can't stay logged in

• Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 10, 06 at 13:17

Hi Penny, It is only some people having problems. I have no logging problem. I'm not sure why some and not others. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

o

Thanks for letting me know Remy. There is a lot of complaining going on over on the winter sowing forum right now. So I am keeping a low profile so i don't get caught up in something I may regret.

Also the TOS for garden web has changed. I don't have all the details but someone did post them over on winter sowing. One is that everything including our posts becomes the intellectual property of IVillage and they can use them as they see fit, etc. etc.

For anyone interest in the post it is on the wintersowing forum.

Penny

o

I was having issues logging in, but as of yesterday things have been Ok for me.

Tracy

o

I didn't have to log in this a.m. so maybe they have that particular situation rectified.

Penny

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Upstate New York Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here