Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
booberry85

Seeds are in!

booberry85
16 years ago

I was thinking it might be nice to keep a running list of what stores have seeds in. So far:

1. Real Deal Dollar Store (10/$1.00)

2. Home Depot (~$1.00 & up per pack)

3. Lowes (my husband didn't let me get close enough to see the prices!)

So, who else has seeds in? Please add to the list!

Comments (14)

• booberry85
    Original Author
    16 years ago

4. Walgreens also has seeds on sale this week. If you have their coupn its 10/$1.00

• laurelin
    16 years ago

Our Agway (Endicott) has their seeds in. They carry several companies, from bargains to rarities - a nice selection.

Laurel

• booberry85
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I stopped at another store today and found they had seeds too. Here's are list so far.

4. Walgreens also has seeds on sale last week. If you had their coupon its 10/$1.00
    5. Agway (Endicott) bargains to rarities
    6. Sauders (Seneca Falls)

• booberry85
    Original Author
    16 years ago

4. Walgreens also has seeds on sale last week. If you had their coupon its 10/$1.00
    5. Agway (Endicott) bargains to rarities
    6. Sauders (Seneca Falls)
    7. K-Mart (at least in Watertown)

• remy_gw
    16 years ago

Hi,
    Walgreens are 5 for a buck this week, not much choice left though. I did get seeds for Table Queen acorn squash which I had wanted.
    for those of you in the Buffalo area. Menne has:
    Botanical Interests
    Ferry Morse
    Livingston Seed
    They were still putting together another big seed rack. I believe they are putting out Burpee and Thompson & Morgan.
    Remy

• sewobsessed
    16 years ago

8. TSC has theirs out.

• sewobsessed
    16 years ago

Oh, and I've heard that Rite Aid has theirs 10/$1, but haven't found them anywhere around here yet.

• booberry85
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Anyone know if Walmart has their seeds in? I know last week they still didn't.

Another one to add to the list that does: True Value Hardware (at least in Marcellus.)

• booberry85
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Walmart in Oneida has seeds in (not in Utica though)!

• booberry85
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Walmart in Camillus has all of their seeds in. I was very impressed with their "cheap seed" selection. I was able to get Candy Cane Zinnias, Lemon Cucumbers and Yellow Pear tomatoes all in "cheap seed."

• mulchy
    16 years ago

Hi,
    Our walmart in Batavia does not have any seeds in yet!! I was disapointed. K-mart has a nice selection, 40% off Burpee and Martha stuart. We have a country max also, they have a nice selection, they carry burpee, also liberty seeds which I bought last year, had good luck with them. very reasonable too!!!

• misskimmie
    16 years ago

I saw 20% off all seeds at Price Chopper this week. And though I looked at the rack many times before, I found a pack of scarlet runner beans that I really wanted. Yea!!!

• mulchy
    16 years ago

Hi Kim,
    I just read you post and Price Chopper rang a bell. Where are you located. We have a camp at Black Lake off of Edwardsville, we always shop at PC in Ogdensburg- just where you are located...

• riverinewny
    16 years ago

By the photostream, Urban Roots in Buffalo seems to have a delightful variety ready.

Here is a link that might be useful: Urban Roots seeds

Sponsored
Franklin County's Preferred Architectural Firm | Best of Houzz Winner