Return to the Upstate New York Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Seeds are in!

Posted by booberry85 z5NY (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 23, 08 at 14:36

I was thinking it might be nice to keep a running list of what stores have seeds in. So far:

1. Real Deal Dollar Store (10/$1.00)
2. Home Depot (~$1.00 & up per pack)
3. Lowes (my husband didn't let me get close enough to see the prices!)

So, who else has seeds in? Please add to the list!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Walgreen Seeds

4. Walgreens also has seeds on sale this week. If you have their coupn its 10/$1.00

o
RE: Seeds are in!

Our Agway (Endicott) has their seeds in. They carry several companies, from bargains to rarities - a nice selection.

Laurel

o

I stopped at another store today and found they had seeds too. Here's are list so far.

4. Walgreens also has seeds on sale last week. If you had their coupon its 10/$1.00
5. Agway (Endicott) bargains to rarities
6. Sauders (Seneca Falls)

o

4. Walgreens also has seeds on sale last week. If you had their coupon its 10/$1.00
5. Agway (Endicott) bargains to rarities
6. Sauders (Seneca Falls)
7. K-Mart (at least in Watertown)

o

• Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
    Tue, Feb 5, 08 at 16:00

Hi,
Walgreens are 5 for a buck this week, not much choice left though. I did get seeds for Table Queen acorn squash which I had wanted.
for those of you in the Buffalo area. Menne has:
Botanical Interests
Ferry Morse
Livingston Seed
They were still putting together another big seed rack. I believe they are putting out Burpee and Thompson & Morgan.
Remy

o

8. TSC has theirs out.

o

Oh, and I've heard that Rite Aid has theirs 10/$1, but haven't found them anywhere around here yet.

o

Anyone know if Walmart has their seeds in? I know last week they still didn't.

Another one to add to the list that does: True Value Hardware (at least in Marcellus.)

o

Walmart in Oneida has seeds in (not in Utica though)!

o

Walmart in Camillus has all of their seeds in. I was very impressed with their "cheap seed" selection. I was able to get Candy Cane Zinnias, Lemon Cucumbers and Yellow Pear tomatoes all in "cheap seed."

o

Hi,
Our walmart in Batavia does not have any seeds in yet!! I was disapointed. K-mart has a nice selection, 40% off Burpee and Martha stuart. We have a country max also, they have a nice selection, they carry burpee, also liberty seeds which I bought last year, had good luck with them. very reasonable too!!!

o

I saw 20% off all seeds at Price Chopper this week. And though I looked at the rack many times before, I found a pack of scarlet runner beans that I really wanted. Yea!!!

o

Hi Kim,
I just read you post and Price Chopper rang a bell. Where are you located. We have a camp at Black Lake off of Edwardsville, we always shop at PC in Ogdensburg- just where you are located...

o

By the photostream, Urban Roots in Buffalo seems to have a delightful variety ready.

Here is a link that might be useful: Urban Roots seeds

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Upstate New York Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here