Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cats39

A few More of My 2006 Dahlias Collection

cats39
17 years ago

Hi All!

I carried these over from the Dahlia Forum and are a couple more Photos of my 2006 efforts. I've never shown any of my Dahlias and I respect your comments if you so desire. I had my first Test Pics with the Subject Heading "Well now that........" (meaning "now that" Winters here) and posted it on 1/11. Shimla was kind enough to link that Dahlia posting in her reply message if you may have overlooked.

Jim

Lavender Perfection freshly cut after a shower FD

{{gwi:632236}}

I believe this one is called Peaches and Cream FD. Again this is the first year of my taking cuttings for indoor display.

{{gwi:632239}}

I took this image as it reminded me if a Star Cluster or a Cluster of Galaxies if you've ever had an opportunity to look through a telescope. I had several of these I am unable to identify. I believe it is IC as it reminds me of a Pinwheel and that's what I call it. At one point I could count up to 54 Blossoms and Buds and I'm sure I missed a few. BTW Jroot this is one of my 7' Wonders.

{{gwi:632241}}

No idea

{{gwi:632244}}

I know this is not properly displayed but the vase just seemed to fit this Garden Wonder cutting blossoming straight-up - FD

{{gwi:632247}}

All for now regards Jim

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus