Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
adina72

Photos from Gardenscape 2009

Dottie B.
15 years ago

Hi everyone. I just uploaded a bunch of photos from the show to my Photobucket account. I'll also be posting some of them on my blog...at least the ones I wanted to talk about specifically. They will be on the blog tomorrow and Wednesday.

Here is my blog link. Today's post is about what I bought there.

Here is a link that might be useful: My Blog

Comments (4)

• Dottie B.
    Original Author
    15 years ago

And here is the link to my Photobucket account. There are also photos of the last four years on there as well as the Syracuse Show.

Remy - Sorry I missed you....I didn't read your post about running one of the booths until today.

I must say, I think they out did themselves this year. The show was spectacular. Hubby and I had even discussed moving to western NY because there is just so much more to do when it comes to gardening. Syracuse is very limited in it's resources. I wish that would change....I wouldn't mind getting a little less snow either...LOL

Here is a link that might be useful: Photos of Gardenscape 2009

• remy_gw
    15 years ago

Adina,
    I'm sorry you missed me! It would of been nice to meet you. I did meet some very interesting people and a guy from college recognized me which was shocking since it has been so long.
    Syracuse is nice, but it drops off to ruralness/very small towns quickly where the Buffalo-Rochester area has a very large ring of suburbs. I think that is what makes the difference.
    I see you bought some of the recycled kitchen metal objects. I thought they were very cool! I didn't buy any. I hope they are at the Buffalo show next week or that they return to Gardenscape next year. I bought lily bulbs(The ones I got last year there did so well,) seeds from Crosman, garlic and jelly, and another tripod with the antique looking fleur de lis on top to match last year's buy. So I ran out of cash, lol.
    Remy

• gottagarden
    15 years ago

Thanks for posting the photos. Love all the water features, I should have gone. Was there a good crowd this year? With the economy in the dumps I thought people might be staying away.

• Dottie B.
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Yes, there was a huge crowd....even better than last year, I'd say. Maybe because the weather was so good. I remember one year we had to drive back to Syracuse in a snow storm....it was not pleasant...LOL. I saw no evidence of an economic slump at the show. Personally, I'd find other ways to cut corners before I'd skimp on anything I might want or need for my garden. Plus, more people are growing their own veggies this year because of the economy, so I think that helps too.

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner