Return to the Upstate New York Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hamburg NY Plantasia Flower Show

Posted by bluespiritartist 5a (bluefd40@gmail.com) on
Wed, Mar 12, 14 at 11:56

I'm attending the Plantasia flower show March 22 and wondered if anyone here will be going and if you would want to do any plant/seed trades while there. Last year I did get a fantastic deal on some black E.E.s but would really like to make trades in person (because I cannot afford postage anymore!) with other online plant friends. I will take with me some rooted vanilla bean vines, variegated Cuban Oregano, Gotu Kola herb, possibly some different varieties of pineapple plants (depends on how cold it will be, don't want to leave these in car for long. Maybe some bamboo and sugarcane plants, but like I've said, depends on the cold. Seeds I will have of Heirloom varieties of tomatoes, peppers, onions etc.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hamburg NY Plantasia Flower Show

I will be there, shopping! if you want to meet for a pop

o
RE: Hamburg NY Plantasia Flower Show

That would be neat to meet a plant person off GardenWeb YAY! Would you like to meet up for trading? So I have some idea as to go ahead and bring some plants and seeds or just get to talk? I will msg you. Thanks nixon, this will really make my day! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Upstate New York Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here