Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ridgetop01

Philadelphia Garden Show report and pictures

The show was incredibly crowded, and it was hard to get good pictures. It was also very expensive, nearly $100 for 4 of us - I wouldn't go again, at that price. There were a lot of exhibits, huge numbers of vendors, and flower arranging and floral design received a *lot* of emphasis, not really a huge interest for me but they were truly beautiful. If you were planning a wedding, or a gala, you could have gone away with a lot of ideas. There were several good bonsai exhibits. I'm including a link to an album containing my pics, plus some downloaded from their website. Theirs are the smaller pics, with less people in them!

Next year I want to go to the Rochester show, and perhaps the Cincinnati show (sp?), which is later in the year and outdoors, and looks really nice. Also the New England one seems to be popular. The Syracuse Home and Garden show was "dissed" in editorials as having way too much Home this year, and too little Garden - disappointing, but not surprising, it's been getting that way for a while.

Here is a link that might be useful: Philly garden show pictures

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH