Return to the Upstate New York Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Free Lecture on Landscape Design

Posted by rini Rochester, NY (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 18, 08 at 20:38

I thought this might be of interest:

LANDSCAPE DESIGN: RECLAIM AND RECREATE
Every landscape is made up of a variety of plants: from trees to perennials and annuals to grasses.
A truly beautiful yard needs a design that blends these elements together.
Join the Williamson Garden Club for a presentation from Wayne County Master Gardeners, Bonny Gordon and Jim Oliver. Learn about reclaiming overgrown foundation plantings and blending them with other plants to create a landscape you'll be able to enjoy for years to come.
This lecture will be on Tuesday, March 25th at the Williamson Public Library, 6380 Route 21, Williamson, NY at 7:00 P.M. This event is free and open to the local community and general public.
For more information, call e-mail grow14589@gmail.com or check http://grow-thewilliamsongardenclub.blogspot.com. Pre-registration is not required.

Here is a link that might be useful: Williamson Garden Club

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Free Lecture on Landscape Design

Rini, just saw this. Wouldn't have been able to make it anyway. Too much going on around here, but thanks for that wonderful website. I added it to my Favorites.

Those pictures of snow and ice covered trees are beautiful. Just one of the many pleasures of living here in Upstate. Sandy (from the P. Library) Lots of good info there too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Upstate New York Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here