Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
garden_frog

11th Annual WNY Plant swap

garden_frog
10 years ago

Hi all - it's that time of year again, time to start thinking about our annual WNY Plant Swap. My apologies for getting this out later than usual, but I could have sworn I posted it here a while back!

We'll be having the swap on Sunday, June 1st at 11am in Hamlin, NY. I've sent invitations out to anyone who's attended in the past or expressed interest thus far, but if you did not receive an invite and would like to attend, please send me a message through gardenweb and be sure to include your email so I can send you an invitation. Don't forget to RSVP so you can continue to receive event updates! As always, if you have any questions, please email me!

About the swap: this swap originated on gardenweb in the upstate NY forum. This will be our 11th year swapping and it always is a nice, fun, and relaxed swap with gardeners of all levels. Our swap has grown to include friends, family, and neighbors of our gardenweb members. As always, anyone is welcome to attend so feel free to invite friends and family members! Just be sure that anyone who wants to attend RSVP's through me before the swap! If they'd like to receive an invite so they can be included on the list, just ask them to email me.

The swap includes prearranged trades/gifts, a general plant swap, a pot luck lunch and an optional Yankee gift exchange (and of course time for socializing with other gardeners).

More details are included in the invitation, but if you have questions, be sure to shoot them my way!

P.S. I included a photo from last year. But don't let the photo mislead you. This was only one portion of the many swap tables last year. I think we had 20+ people swapping last year! So it's really a great event!