Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
msrfrog1

nude gardeners.

msrfrog1
13 years ago

hello are there any nudist gardeners around? I enjoy working my garden nude and would like to here from others.

Comments (15)

• etehiver
    13 years ago

I hope you're careful around roses or other thorny plants. Ouch!

• penny1947
    13 years ago

You should move to Florida LOL!

• gottagarden
    13 years ago

I'm afraid I would scare the neighbors, especially the little kids!

• rosalinda_gw
    13 years ago

ROFLOL! I have been known to try to color in some of my tan lines, but only when I am home alone, out of sight of the road, and keep a shirt handy in case of unexpected visitors. Don't want to give anyone nightmares.

-Rosalinda

• penny1947
    13 years ago

msrfrog must have moved to Florida or gone underground since she hasbn't been back to leave a comment LOL!

• msrfrog1
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hey I am still here in ny , just hoping to find other nudist. I also like to go to the local swimming hole to swim nude. Anyone near Woodstock area?

• Jerry Ciesielski
    13 years ago

Forum Administrators:

Can we merge topic
    "Nude Gardeners"
    with topic
    "WARNING - Brown Recluse Spider?"

Thank You.

• susanzone5 (NY)
    13 years ago

I would be a nervous wreck, afraid of bugs biting my butt and thorns scraping my boobs. Itchy, scary thought, being nude in the garden!

• pippi21
    13 years ago

There is a nudist camp near May's Landing, NJ..

• pippi21
    13 years ago

Let me rephrase that statement I posted previously. I used to spend the summers in Wildwood, NJ and our Sunday School class or the youth group would go for a day to May's Landing and I couldn't have been no more than 14 or 15 and all the kids kept talking about this nude beach across the way. I remember the kids would point to the other side and you could see people in a distant. As a teenager, you strained your eyes to see. LOL! I am thinking now that maybe May's Landing must been like a man-made lake. Years ago, when our son was in Cub Scouts/Boy Scouts, I got to talking to one of the boy's Father and in a conversation he told me where he was from; it was near May's Landing and I mentioned about the nudist beach there and he starts laughing, so guess it was true because he knew about it too, had always heard about it as a youngster too. Gosh, I had forgot all about that. Maybe those nudist were gardening too!

• funnelweb
    12 years ago

I just discovered this page and no entires for 6months! I love nude gardening in and about my mostly private acre and a bit. My nearest neighbours, Pauline and B... don't care nor does my wife, and I just mostly go about as normal, at least until ole Sol let's me know it's time to put a shirt on. I love nude gardening, it brings you just so much more closer to nature, and you can do it rain, (light) hail or shine.

• in ny zone5
    12 years ago

In my state you can get arrested for anything. They have laws you never heard about, Police probably wants that you try it out before educating the people. There also might be a law or town ordnance against indecent exposure (nudity) while outside, even in your private garden. And when minors see you, that might become serious. So watch out!

• susanzone5 (NY)
    12 years ago

In NY state women are allowed to bare breasts in places where it's appropriate like beaches and parks and your garden.

• msrfrog1
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I was only talking about nude gardening in a rural private area. not in town or suburbs. lol well any way I find sunning nude very relaxing after working in the garden all day. then off to a swim at the creek.

• funnelweb
    12 years ago

Yes, I agree with you msrfrog1; a rural setting is necessary. As I mentioned, my garden consists of a little over an acre, which I've created over a period of 10 years. My neighbours are not just 'over-the-fence', there is a distance between us. Those closer (Pauline and B.) are acceptable as they have been, for a brief time in France, nudists. The law of 'Indecent Exposure' really is now-a-days such an archaic statute. Having said that, I certainly do not want to offend anybody and am very mindful of the fact. So far I've had no complaints.
    As for the sun and skin cancers: I live in the sub-tropics - US zone 9-10 - and I certainly do heed the warnings about melanomas, bacelcell carcinomas and squarmacell carcinomas. Mind you, I've been treated for the latter two a couple of times, but so far, thankfully, no melanomas and I hope I never will be. Let me say, the feeling of the breeze over your whole body in the early morning; the sunshine; the rain over your skin in summer; being as natural as possible with the birds, the spiders, butterflys, goannas (big lizards) etc., and nobody to say how attractive or ugly you look (naturally naked creatures don't care) really is something special. Try it, if you never do, you'll never know, and you'll never appreciate the freedom it brings.
    Regards
    B.

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner