Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lispeth

Photos of our home w/gardens...

Lispeth
18 years ago

...hi all! You all were so helpful with giving me info on how to temporarily transplant my plants to our new house that I had to post this link here in hopes that maybe, just maybe, somehow someone knows of someone looking to buy in our area that LOVES to garden. ha ha. My husband built me 4 huge garden boxes to hold the divisions until we can get permanent beds made after construction. Meanwhile, we're getting ready to list this house and I find myself again feeling sad leaving my gardens behind and am determined to send some 'energy' out there so that the 'right' person finds our house. Here's a link to some photos taken today. It's still early so not a lot of color yet. We're located in Burnt Hills, NY (great school district) which is not far from Saratoga and Albany. Best of all, right across the street is a perennial farm (open seasonally)!

Here is a link that might be useful: Photos of house and gardens (some of them)

Comments (2)

• Anne_Marie_Alb
    18 years ago

Hi Lispeth,
    Great gardens! People think that an extensive garden is a liability when it comes to selling a house, but I don't. I would love to have your garden... and I understand the feeling of wishing for someone to tend to it.. and keep it up! Good luck,
    Anne-Marie

• giniene
    18 years ago

Lispeth, it looks soooo nice! Good luck w/the sale, I hope all goes well. I just put my house on the market last week and we are breaking ground w/the additions to my home in Fultonville hopefully next week. I should be up there by August. Again, I pray that someone w/gardening skills buys my place too. I can't wait to start gardening in my new place, there is nothing but acres and acres of grass.