Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mstrainer

Toad Lilies

mstrainer
17 years ago

Hello,

I'm working on a shade/part shade garden and was wondering if anyone knows of a nursery in the Utica or Syracuse area currently carrying Toad Lilies?

Thanks,

Dana

Comments (4)

• von1
    17 years ago

I'm not from your area, but I can tell you that I have had the best luck with White Towers and Tojen.
    Von

• waplummer
    17 years ago

Ellen Hornig at Seneca Hills in Oswego has Tricyrtis latifolia in her catalog. She might have others not listed. In any cas her nursery is well worth visiting.

• mstrainer
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thanks everyone.

I was able to find Toad Lilies at Debrucque Greenhouses in Canastota of all places. A friend mentioned Debrucque to me. This business does not look like much when you first pull in, but walk in past the first greenhouse and they are huge. They have a massive selection of plants. Be prepared to spend a lot of time looking and walking as they have so much.

And I like that no one bugs you when you are browsing. The people who work there were also very nice as well.

• lilium_guy56
    17 years ago

You can get TOAD LILY at GEORGE'S Greenhouse near KIRKLAND.
    I can't remember the name of the road right now but it is NOT limberlost rd but the other small road off of route 5 going towards Clinton. Not rt233. They got everything there and very good looking plants. I have no trouble with any of their stuff.