Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
abbreal

pet peaves

abbreal
16 years ago

i belong to numerous garden boards all over the place. i really hate it when people buy nursery plants stick them in the ground in full bloom and claim they grew them! i am seriously considering dropping one board i belong to. just two weeks ago one member of this board who claims to be a master gardener posted pictures of a bed and a new trellis she had bought. just five days later she posted pictures of an asiatic lilly in full bloom a very expensive plant. it was not even there the week before in the very same bed. i pulled up pictures and compared them side by side. at least thirty people beleived her and wanted to know how she grew such a beautiful plant and so early in the season. she loves to take exactly what you say and reword it and take credit for any answer or suggestion you might submit especialy mine. i belong to these place to learn and help. i will be the first to admit i am no expert. but love it any way. i have a freind who says you can tell a good gardener not by the green thumb but by the brown knees!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES