Return to the Upstate New York Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
herb & flower festival Oneida Co.

Posted by rouan z5 New York (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 23, 05 at 16:10

The Cooperative Ext of Oneida County is holding their 9th annual Herb and Flower Festival this Sat at the CCE grounds this Sat. (June 25) from 9:30 -3:30. It's looking like it will be a good one again. This will be my 3rd year attending it (2nd as a volunteer working it). I'm really excited about it as there are some great events planned, as well as wonderful vendors with plants, herbal products etc. The herb bake sale looks good too(so much for my attempt to curtail my sweet tooth!)

For anyone who wants to attend, the address is 121 Second St
Oriskay, NY 13424.

Here's hoping for good weather!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: herb & flower festival Oneida Co.

My Mom went on Saturday and enjoyed it quite well. She bought some Hens & Chicks.

o
RE: herb & flower festival Oneida Co.

• Posted by rouan z5 New York (My Page) on
    Tue, Jun 28, 05 at 13:31

It was very hot and humid, but I enjoyed it anyway. I bought some plants, even though I had sternly told myself I didn't need any more....!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Upstate New York Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here