Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gottagarden

thank you Tara and Scott!

gottagarden
11 years ago

Such gracious hosts and a fabulous get together. And you even arranged the weather to rain BEFORE and AFTER but not DURING - great job!

It's always a great day and I got some fun things I can't wait to put in the garden. THanks for all the tomatoes everyone!

Delicious food too! Yum Yum!

Comments (8)

• penny1947
    11 years ago

Branda beat me to it...AGAIN!
    Thanks you Tara and Scott even though I know that Tara did all the hard work! It Wouldn't be the same if Scott didn't show up in time for the Food LOL! All joking aside, it wouldn't be the same without both of you and it was another awsome funday Sunday with so many wonderful people sharing their gardens and their wonderful food and gifts with each of us. Nest year has to be a blow out because we have to keep Kathy here at least for number 10. I hope that everyone had as much fun as I did.

Penny

• rosalinda_gw
    11 years ago

Another absolutely wonderful get together thanks to Tara and Scott. This swap is really the high point of my year. It is such a great gathering of warm and generous people, who share with open hearts.

Thank you everyone for all the fabulous plants, great food, fun swap gifts, laughter, company, and conversation.

-Rosalinda
    PS - so who was able to bewitch the weather to cooperate? Amazing - it must have been raining everywhere but on us!

• remy_gw
    11 years ago

Yes, Thank you Tara for hosting once again! I too am amazed at the weather we had. When we left, driving through Kendall, it had poured there! Your house stayed safe, and on the way home it rained the whole way.

It was wonderful to see everyone, and to meet the new people too :)

Penny,
    Yes we must do something special for #10. Thank you for all the special plants.

Kathy,
    Thank you for the compost! I owe you one.

Brenda,
    Thank you for the mag and the bleed heart!

Rosalinda,
    Great to see you again. I got some great plants from you too!
    Remy

• nixon
    11 years ago

sounds like so much fun, so sorry i missed it again, but my 40th reunion was pretty good. hope to see you all next year, happy gardening, cathleen

• eclecticcottage
    11 years ago

Thank you to everyone! What a wonderful group, and all these great plants to fill out our gardens with! We definately plan to be back next year :)

• rbirch
    11 years ago

Thanks to Tara and Scott, I know its a lot of work to put this thing on but it is appreciated. Cant wait for next year number Ten Whooooo hooooo! I got some great plants and hung out with great people cant wait to do it again. Glen.

• rosalinda_gw
    11 years ago

Inventoried all my beautiful new plants yesterday and added them to my garden log. The plant swap is a joy that keeps on giving. It is always so much fun to walk through the gardens and think about who shared their plants with me - makes them all mean so much more than those just purchased.

Thanks again to all my plant swap friends for their generosity.

-Rosalinda

• husky004_
    11 years ago

Ok better late than never! Thank you Tara & Scott for another great swap you two are the ultimate hosts! Was great to see everyone, thanks to all of you for sharing your garden,was great to talk to old friends and meet new swappers...and !!!!! drumroll please!!!! Penny my co-pilot got us home without a glitch for I think the first time, I kept her on task haha!!! We always make to Tara's without a problem, it's the ride home that has taken us way off the garden path, we just keep talking about the swap we just kinda get off course lol, but I think we finally have it down pat!! Looking forward to our 10th year of swapping next year! Got all my tomatoes and peppers planted and hopefully will get all the great flowers planted in the beds this weekend or week. Thanks to all for what they shared!