Return to the Upstate New York Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Visiting Gottagarden's and Mulchy's Gardens : )

Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 29, 07 at 21:11

Husky, Gardenfrog, and I went to visit Gottagarden's and Mulchy's last evening. It was great. We got to see wonderful gardens, chat, and then end the evening with cheese cake. What more could you want? : )

Thank you both for having us over !

This is one shot from Mulchy's.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's one from Gottagarden's.
There are more photos in my Photobucket album on the link below. Now, I must admit I am an idiot. I forgot to take photos at Gottagardens on the first go around, so some shots look sort of dark because it was getting late.

Kathy,
Thanks again for driving over there! I had fun chatting with you as usual.
Here's the speciosum rubrum lily that I told you about that is still blooming now.
Remy

Here is a link that might be useful: Gottagarden's and Mulchy's Gardens Album

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Visiting Gottagarden's and Mulchy's Gardens : )

Yes, we all had a really nice time. So that's the lily you were talking about, I'm just about ready to order some bulbs, so I'll look for that one.

Here's a picture of that back bed when it's not so dark :-)

Thanks for coming!

o

OH MY! The gardens are beautiful! I am so jealous and so sorry that I wasn't able to make the trip. I hope y'all got my email finally. Having a hard time replying under either adelphia or roadrunner. Please don't forget about me the next time around!!!!!

Penny

o

• Posted by remy 6WNY (My Page) on
    Sun, Sep 2, 07 at 20:23

Penny,
You would of loved it! You difinitely need to make it to the next get together. Your new email seems to be working good, so hopefully no new problems.

Brenda,
Isn't the lily pretty and such a late bloomer! I think I got mine from Scheepers a few years ago. Thanks for post a better pic for me. It is amazing what a difference the lighting makes.
Remy

o

Yes it was an awesome garden tour of Brenda's and Ginger's garden...wish you could have made it Penny...Remy's a good co-pilot we didn't get lost lol...Hey Remy nice pictures...think maybe next time you could get a few more of my backside...what the heck you are supposed to be taking pictures of the gardens!!!!

o

Sun, Sep 2, 07 at 21:32

Kathy,
LOL! I did notice that! But until now, no one knew it was you! : )
Remy

o

Remy, you did a fantastic job on the photos. It really makes me wish we lived further out and had a bigger lot. All the beds are just beautiful.

Brenda and Mulchy,
Yall did a terrific job on your gardens. They are both beautiful!

Kathy,
Did I lose my co-pilot status :(

Penny

o

Ha! I did find myself thinking, "so that's what I look like from the backside". Next time we'll make Remy walk in front ;-)

Have a great Labor Day everyone!

o

Penny...Never!!! We are the garden swap traveling team!

o

Tue, Oct 30, 07 at 10:02

Bumping this up for Mulchy : )

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Upstate New York Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here