Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cats39

Zones are Zones BUT!

cats39
17 years ago

Hi All!

Coming from a home that had a front lawn as big as a postage stamp and being able to weed and seed in 10 minutes is now surely missed. My lawn area now has increased 10X10 fold and I'm really new to lawn care. I've been on the Lawn Forum searching as to when is the best time to reseed in and around Syracuse NY. Or a better question yet, since IÂve been somewhat lax because of the weather and it yet has to be done, IÂd like pose this twofold question to one of you close-by CNY UpstaterÂs, am I to late or how long do I have to reseed?

Using the Lawn Forum is great and I realize that Zone 5a in Des Moines Iowa or most of the State of Illinois is the same as ours but they donÂt have Lakes like Erie and Ontario that are just a couple of hours or a few miles away when it comes to contending weather, let alone sweating out tropical storms like Ernesto that creep up the east coast and end up in the back yards of Western or CNY.

So if any of you have time to let me know what you personally do it would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Jim

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Capri Home Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars33 Reviews
Reputable Home Renovation Company Serving Northern Virginia