Return to the Upstate New York Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
2 Hummers in the Buffalo /Niagara Region

Posted by penny1947 z6 WNY (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 22, 06 at 6:52

Just saw a post from Carol in Amherst on our forum titled October Surprise that she also has a hummer which showed up after our surprise snow storm. There may still be others out there too as there were still several reports coming down from Ontario prior to the storm.

Please leave your feeders up and don't cut your plants back yet. Neither of our two hummers will use a feeder. They are dependent on the plants.

Penny

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2 Hummers in the Buffalo /Niagara Region

Hope they are all gone before todays mess. I haven't seen any since early November

o
RE: 2 Hummers in the Buffalo /Niagara Region

Jeanie both Carol's October Surprise and mine left around the beginning of November. They were both Canadian migrants heading southward I am sure.

Penny

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Upstate New York Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here