Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
remy_gw

Hey Huskie! Guess What?!

remy_gw
16 years ago

Yes, the Brug finally bloomed! Just one, lol. Of course there are lots of small buds on it, goofy thing! I'm out front tell the thing it is a little late! I'll probably have to haul it inside before they get big enough to bloom. Of course if it stays freakishly summer like outside, they might bloom first.

Remy

Comments (10)

• remy_gw
    Original Author
    16 years ago

LOL,I spelled your GW name wrong too!
    Remy

• faltered
    16 years ago

Remy that's gorgeous!!

Tracy

• husky004_
    16 years ago

Remy...at last!!!!!!!!!!!! mine are just blooming now too...but have you checked the scent out at night??? It's awesome!!! What does Gary think??? Now im deciding what finally to trash and what to save (Yeah like that's gonna happen lol!) but i do finally have some of the colors separated so it's a start. I'll have to give you some passiflora's.

• jean_mdc
    16 years ago

Hi Remy

Your brug looks great !!! Mine have just begun to bloom also.....all that work and they just start to show their stuff as the frost comes closer!!!!

Everything you sent me is doing just great!

Jean ...down by Albany

• remy_gw
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks Tracy!

Husky,
    He's still complaining about the 3 years of lugging it in and out!! lol. I did just go out there to smell it. I'm too short, lol. I had to carefully bend it a bit to smell it. Even though it has been open a few days it does still smell good!
    Passifloras! lol, you're going to try to get me hooked on all your plants!

Jean,
    I'm glad to hear it! All your plants are doing great over here too. I hope you've been getting some pleasant weather over your way also.
    Remy

• husky004_
    16 years ago

The scent is only great at night...and yeah i think i could kinda get you hooked on some tropicals...i finally got my oleander blooming along with my passiflora's...heck that's the one thing i have patience with...yeah i know it's a pain dragging them in and out but it's worth it and oh well we all have our quirks lol.

• gottagarden
    16 years ago

Hmmph, mine is not blooming yet! I'm so jealous!

• penny1947
    16 years ago

Remy your Brug is gorgeouos!

Penny

• mulchy
    16 years ago

Hi Remy and Husky!!!
    It is nice to be back on line again!!! Loved your picture Remy!! Mine finally bloomed, I got the cutting from gwswap 2 years ago. (thanks Husky) It is a yellow flower, today I dug the plant up and potted it to try to over winter it.. I have babied it for 2 years!!!!! Big frost tonight!!!
    It was so nice to see you both (gardenfrog too) this summer at GG"s

• remy_gw
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi Mulchy!
    It is good you got back on line finally! I have pics from your garden and Gottagarden's on another thread. I'll find it and bump it to the top after I finish writing this.
    I'm glad to hear your brug finally bloomed too. Yellow sounds very pretty! Mine has at least 4 open ones on it right now. The light frost didn't bother it! Though it may have gotten a bit cooler where you are.
    Remy

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio