Return to the Upstate New York Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lisa's Greenhouse

Posted by paddykevin 6 (tlane7777@aol.com) on
Mon, Oct 9, 06 at 22:03

I am new to Orchard Park and still learning the area. We just visited Lisa's Greenhouse off of Route 20a, just about 3/4 miles east of Transit. Man what a nice pretty place, loaded with large mums. Regular price is four for $25, and a half price area with some that do not look too bad. They are in the process of growing Pointsettias. I guess it is a regular seasonal shop. A nice place to visit

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lisa's Greenhouse

Thanks for the info. I have never heard of it but then again I am over on the other side of the world in Niagara County

Penny

o

I try to get there at least once a year ... they have a really nice selection of poinsettas and Xmas cactus for the holidays.

If you haven't already, try Lockwoods in Hamburg too. They have great unusual plants .. you'll pay for them, but you won't find those plants at a lot of other nurseries.

Pam
S Wales, NY

o

Thanks Pam.
I will add Lockwoods to my list also.

Penny

o

Thanks paddy. And welcome to the area! Orchard Park is a nice little town. The downtown area is so cute and cozy. Lots of great shops and restaurants.

I'm in Hamburg, not too far from you. Braymillers, up 62, in Boston/Eden area has a great plant sale in the spring usually. 25 cents for perennials, can't go wrong with that!

Tracy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Upstate New York Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here