Return to the Upstate New York Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Yikes! Sunshine for two days!

Posted by cats39 z5 Upstate NY (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 21, 06 at 6:58

Hi All!

Probably because of the continuous inclement weather that many of us have been experiencing it seems we haven't had to much to crow about on the Upstate Garden Forum?

I don't know about the rest of you UpState Gardner's but the forecast of "FULL SUN" for two days in a row for Central New York has put a get out in the backyard "fever" and tidy up before the snow comes feeling in my veins.

It seems the only thing that has excited my garden wants with all of the wet, cloudy weather has been the steam coming from my large 8'X10' Fall compost pile when I've been able to turn.

I'm sure a number of you are looking forward to seeing bright Sun again too and it couldn't come at a better time!

I hope all of you enjoy a safe and "SUNFILLED", "Happy Thanksgiving" with your families.

Jim

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Yikes! Sunshine for two days!

Ues Jim I was hooten' and a hollerin' when I saw the weather forecast last night for the next three days here...50's and SUN!!!!I may be able to throw a few plants out on the porch during the day. My poor flowering maple is just being so good inside but I know she would love to have a little natural sunshine for all her flowers.

Penny

o
RE: Yikes! Sunshine for two days!

It was WONDERFUL to have sun today! I'll be able to rake the last leaves off the back yard tomorrow, my last fall tidy-up chore. And, this weather is good for booting the kids outside to wear themselves out.

Laurel

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Upstate New York Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here