Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mulchy_gw

Long winter ahead!!!

mulchy
14 years ago

Hi Everyone!!

This forum has been slow lately. I'm sitting at the window watching the snow coming down, wondering what I'm going to do all winter!!! Today I went through all my seeds I saved over the fall, thinking which ones I will winter sow and what ones I will start in my little greenhouse. I can't decide if I want to get my sewing projects out or if I should get my paints out and do some garden art!!! So what are all of you going to do this winter?????

Comments (3)

• daisydawnny
    14 years ago

I have started my Winter Sowing. I am the proud owner of a new hobby Green House and am anxious to see how it works for me. It is not heated.

Other than that my crochet keeps me busy when i am not at work.

• penny1947
    14 years ago

Aside from tearing my hair out looking at all this snow piled up everywhere, I have been busy keeping the cuttings I took in early fall watered. I haven't started winter sowing yet but I am sure I will very soon. I have also been crocheting earflap hats and earwarmers for everone but mostly just trying to stay WARM and think SPRING! When I start wintersowing this year I will probably just put the containers on the porch in my mini greenhouse otherwise I may not be able to find them until all this snow melts in JUNE!

Penny

• disneynut1977 ~ Melissa
    14 years ago

I started WSing a few weeks ago. I'll continue for maybe another month with my hardy stuff and wait till May to finish with tender's. I've been cleaning and cooking new stuff to keep myself busy. I'm hooked on Indian food. Half my spices now are Middle Eastern spices. Smell's divine when I open my spice drawer.

Melissa1977

P.S. I wish this forum was more active too.