Return to the Utah Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
African Violets in Utah!

Posted by ryanferre Z5(Utah) (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 27, 08 at 12:27

Hey guys/gals,

I would like to know how many of you would be interested in a local chapter of the African Violet Society of America? I have been growing African Violets and their realtives for many years, in fact I hybridize them now. I also attend the National Conventions. I would like to start a local chapter/club.

What does that mean?

Well in a local club you would have monthly meetings, the chance to swap plant material, cuttings etc, and quite simply get the chance to learn from others about indoor gardening.

Let me know if you are interested.

Ryan in Orem, work in Saratoga Springs AND West Haven, Utah.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: African Violets in Utah!

I'm not into African Violets (I'm a mess with houseplants) but I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who are. Maybe contact the Master Gardener program for Ut. County? They may know of some interested folks.

Which nursery do you manage. Inquiring minds want to know! I'm looking into establishing a wholesale acct. for the landscape co. I work for with Sunshine and Perennial Favorites.

o
RE: African Violets in Utah!

He he---- I have an account with both of those listed! Send me a private email and I can answer any questions that you wish to know!

Ryan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Utah Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here