Return to the Utah Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Strawberries

Posted by songbirdmommy UT 5 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 28, 07 at 15:20

My neighbor has a ton of Allstar berries she would be willing to trade for something else to grow in her yard.

If you do not have anything to trade, but still would like the berries, she would be willing to sell them.... very cheap!

She just wants someone to enjoy them and also a way for her to get a variety of fun things to grow.
I think she would be open to just about anything green and/or edible)

I told her I would help her get rid of them. I guess I am the middleman! LOL

They are currently sitting in my dining room and I am afraid that they are going to dryout before we get new homes for them. I want everyone to receive happy, healthy plants when we trade.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Strawberries

Where do you live? Are the strawberries still available? Can they be planted in pot? (I am very new at this)

o

Yes!
The strawberries are still available!
They can be potted, just make sure that they do not get dried out.
I live near Lagoon amusement park.

o

If anyone would like to email me about getting strawberries, my email addy is jkeamommy@yahoo.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Utah Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here